By the time you are able to read this blog, it will have been in the works for a while. I'm often approached online by people asking about Lyme Disease and other tick borne illnesses. Recently, I have been approached by close friends telling me about ticks they have found. It became apparent to me at least that I am the tick lady. Wowzer. I mean I know some about tick borne illnesses. I am by no means an expert. I began blogging on blogger back in September of 2008.
It is simple. I am a patient. I have probably had Lyme Disease since 1995, but only properly diagnosed in 2007. In total, I have three blogs (including this one). One is my personal blog. This is where I talk about anything and everything including Lyme Disease. The second blog I began holds biographies of other Lyme Disease Patients. I did this not only for educational and support purposes, but also those that are featured are Christian Lyme Patients requesting prayers.
In the middle of May 2010, I decided to open up this blog. It will be used not for personal stories, but instead for education. With that said, I ask that you keep in mind that I am not an expert on Lyme Disease. I am not in the medical field. I am merely a patient. Some of the things I pass on to you are things that I have written. While other things posted will be things that I have learned. I will also be posting videos and such that I have found that have helped me to learn more about Lyme Disease and other tick borne illnesses.
Many of the things that will be posted have been posted at my Living the Lyme Life blog already. I hope you all will enjoy this new space.
Jennifer ~
The Tick Lady
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment