Sunday, June 20, 2010

Videos

I posted these videos on my Living the Lyme Life blog in 2008. While searching for Lyme Disease, I found a few videos on You Tube. This particular set of videos are from a radio station in Washington DC on KJFK with Andy Abrahams Wilson from June 17, 2008. For those of you that do not know, Andy is the director of a documentary about Lyme Disease called Under Our Skin. I found these to be very interesting and hope they shed some light on Lyme Disease and the documentary.

There are three parts to the video and combined they last 27 to 30 minutes. They discuss symptoms, testing issues and other answers by Andy.


Part 1 lasts about 9 to 10 minutes (What are the Symptoms plus other answers by Andy)


Part 2 lasts about 9 to 10 minutes (What are the testing Issues and other answers by Andy)


Part 3 lasts about 9 minutes (Questions from Callers and answers by Andy)

No comments:

Post a Comment